Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blogging: Day 6

well – it’s official.  I missed a day of my blogging commitment.  poo.

actually, late last night I thought to log on, but my mind convinced me that I had ALREADY been on that morning!  is my mind against me?  hmm. . .

But – I did do a lot of planning and thinking!  I’ve decided to do a series of 28 posts of some things I’D like to read about on another blog . . . in fact, a lot of them I DID read about on others’ blogs – so I’ll be including that info as I go through my “twentyeightdays of mini-obsessions.”

I feel a bit like this illustration – I have an idea, I research it, I usually spend $$ on it, and then (unfortunately) I leave it and move on. . .

maybe I will inspire someone to try something new?  maybe I will shock myself with my inane collection of ideas?  we’ll see. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment